Quick link to my Yes2Life fund page - phase 2!

https://www.justgiving.com/dave-twomey-2

Sunday 25 September 2011

UPDATE! Back in Deal (but not from tomorrow)...

Went for bike ride and swim already this mornin... now watching the rugby. Weather has been glorious ... Back on retreat next couple of weeks plus friends wedding in Devon. Should be good... Excited to go on bit of a road trip in west country. Am very skinny right now (57.8kg last time I weighed!) but i feel amazing. Some incredible pics from Deal (my hometown) this last weekend...


Fittest i have been since i was in the rugby team at prep school when i was 13! Long time ago. Plus vitamin c high dose def giving me some mad energy... Lets hope it is giving the tumours a hard time too! Really hoping scan at end of November will show some stability of disease finally. At moment lung disease is marching on slowly but not without threat. according to last scan at least ...scary but just try to keep moving forward and not taking too seriously what my oncologist says. Her prognosis is just so depressing and just shows how limited the  conventional response is. Chemo or nothing! Rubbish...

 So much to think about, or feel more like. Too much thinking never helped anyone if you ask me, its my intuition i am trying to tap into. Private yoga classes with the wonderful Loretta, acupuncture, etc all helping. Really learn what my body needs when it needs it. workin on that with funds and various treatment i am able to do with it. The home sauna and ozone is feeling AMAZING every morning... this is me in Brighton in 'the tank' (sorry bout the grim face!). The one I have at home is similar but more like a tent... still bloody hot!!!


Some pics from my 3 weeks of treatment in Brighton paid for most generously by some of YOU (see below). Sorry no pics of me being intravenous'd! YUCK!!!
DT

Devil's Dyke, Brighton

Sunrise 6am

Brighton Beach

THANK YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment