Quick link to my Yes2Life fund page - phase 2!

https://www.justgiving.com/dave-twomey-2

Thursday 1 September 2011

Beautiful, funky Brighton / vitamin C / FUNDRAISING PAGE ONLINE!

 I LOVE BRIGHTON!!! What a fantastic funky, organic-friendly (important when youre not ven allowed some vegetables as they are 'too sugary' - crazy!) & interesting city.

Had my first bio-dynamic egg yesterday... incredible the efforts people are making to be natural (very inspiring)

Damn this stuff is amazing. Highly recommended (though not cheap at around 1GBP a sachet)

Immediately feeling much more alert (when I am not sleeping anyway). Who'd have thought you could take OVER 100g of vitamin c a day... combination of the sachets and the IV. Get that nasty cancer GOOOO!!!



Having the IV 1.5-2 hours per day for the last 2 weeks, but almost done now!!! - always makes me feel progressively crapper (though my left arm doesnt seem to mind the needle so much!) but afternoons in the sun like yesterday (not many) have been glorious, feeling the effects; I even made it into the sea! Lovely!!! The Vision of Hope clinic staff Dr Andre and Ramona are looking after us amazingly anyway...



So, my FUNDRAISING PAGE is online now - thanks so much to the kind folks at Yes To Life for giving me this opportunity & also to Dr Andre for looking over my explanations. Last time I looked was coming up to 2000GBP already! AMAZING!!!

http://www.justgiving.com/dave-twomey

More photos to come... lets hope the sun stays out for my last weekend!

Oh and here you can find some delicious 150% healthy recipes from my nutritionist
http://www.naturalrecipes.co.uk/search_for_recipes.html - she made my week by telling me I can have some raw honey every day. Not much but for a guy with a sweet tooth off sugar entirely its been tough, trust me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment