Quick link to my Yes2Life fund page - phase 2!

https://www.justgiving.com/dave-twomey-2

Thursday 8 September 2011

Scan result tomorrow...

I dont have high expectations as these things (vitamin c treatment, etc) take time to take effect but still a bit nervous. always worried the picture my oncologist paints will make me waver in my conviction i am doing the right thing saying no to chemo (for now) ... just HATE going to the hospital these days. each time every single bit of hope i have they seem to manage to crush in seconds... bet she says 'incurable' at least twice AGAIN! they are truly unbelievable... not their fault but the system is just so messed up. so uncaring sometimes... and even the nurses these days arent allowed to get close to the patients to give them what they need to get better or at least be ill with dignity.

only the other day I heard about an 85 year old woman being told she had leukemia, with no relatives there to support her and on the back of several other bad diagnoses she already had over the preceding 10 years. she already knew she was dying and the guy just couldnt resist! what a scumbag...

No comments:

Post a Comment