Quick link to my Yes2Life fund page - phase 2!

https://www.justgiving.com/dave-twomey-2

Thursday 26 January 2012

100Km Challenge Progress Report

I managed to run just over 4 miles the other day (7km+) in training without too much trouble. Legs getting bit jellified - not surprising considering I dont eat carbs or grains! - but other than that on track I think with fitness! First race is 10km on Feb 19th with my dear friend Shelley. If anyone else wants to run with me this year my dear mum has offered to pay our entry fee's so give me a shout to my email maustokyo@gmail.com or text me +44 7896 868099! Find a race and I am there!
Keep the pledges coming!!!

* * *


RECOMMENDED

Mandala Yoga Ashram - anyone in the UK who wants to go deeper this is the place to go. I am going back in february for Karma Yoga week and longer. Cant wait!

Considering a trip to India too lately... love to get to the Satyananda Ashram in Bihar... their books are FANTASTIC!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, very nice site. I came across this on Google, and I am stoked that I did. I will definitely be coming back here more often. Wish I could add to the conversation and bring a bit more to the table, but am just taking in as much info as I can at the moment. Thanks for sharing.
    Karma Km 2500 Wheelchair

    Keep Posting:)

    ReplyDelete