Quick link to my Yes2Life fund page - phase 2!

https://www.justgiving.com/dave-twomey-2

Tuesday 30 August 2011

I Love Flax Oil / Budwig Protocol

To cure yourself all you need is flax oil, a good healthy diet and lifestyle (follow the link for full info or buy her books) and some cottage cheese (or bee pollen according to my nutritionist who doesnt want me eating dairy) and you are set, according to some. Mix the protein (cottage chees/bee pollen) and the flax oil in the morning and spend the rest of the day relaxing and eating living healthy and youre done pretty much! According to my friend, during the good doctors lifetime she had a 94% success rate in patients she was treating!

BUDWIG PROTOCOL (info)

THE BUDWIG DIET

Flax Oil (though you can find cheaper)

Good luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment