Quick link to my Yes2Life fund page - phase 2!

https://www.justgiving.com/dave-twomey-2

Sunday 4 November 2012

Running again today - your pledges needed!

Pouring with rain and blowing a hooligan as we like to say in the UK ... BUT, am doing the DEAL TRI 5-MILER today ... Very determined! So, any pledges for sponsorship support would be gladly appreciated. My poor sleep patterns have meant I have only managed 48km of my 100km challenge this year (I havent run in a race since June!!) but hoping to add a few more before the end of the year. Please pledge as comment below!! Thanks so much! Money raised from this race mainly going to help build a new Multiple Sclerosis Centre in Canterbury, a cause very close to my heart - MS is a horrible disease of gradual and painful degeneration of the body. Some of the money raised over the year has already gone and will continue to go to to the Willow Foundation in the UK or to the Ashinaga Orphanage in Japan if thats where you make your pledge. YOUR MOTIVATIONAL PLEDGES VERY MUCH NEEDED TODAY!!! (please share this with your friends if you can)

Starts in 20 minutes... god this weather is AWFUL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment